Above Board Chamber Presents the “Best of the Best” Topics and Panelists from the Past
Join round table discussions relevant to today’s business practices
Above Board Chamber of Florida is proud to present the “Best of the Best” topics and panelists from the past year, featuring Lee County’s favorite professionals presented in a round table format from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, August 14 at the Landings, 4540 S. Landings Drive, Fort Myers.
Each August, the Above Board Chamber of Florida invites members and guests back to learn more from their favorite panelists and topics. Attendees are encouraged to roll up their sleeves, ask the tough questions and join in on round table discussions about subjects relevant to today’s business practices. The chamber’s goal is to ensure its members have the educational opportunities and tools to operate the best businesses in Southwest Florida.
Roundtable Topics and Leaders for both the Fort Myers and Naples meetings:
- Value of Your Business: Susan Moyer, Cadeau & Company Mergers & Acquisitions
- Art of Negotiations: Attorney Keith Grossman, Grossman Law & Conflict Management
- Social Media: Ingrid Molina, Fuller Online Solutions
- Marketing: Fort Myers: Connie Ramos-Williams, CONRIC PR & Marketing | Publishing
- Business Liability: Todd Allen, Lindsay & Allen, PLLC
- Tax Readiness: Leslea Ellis, Leslea Ellis, LLC
- Investing in Southwest Florida: Leonardo Garcia, Hispanic American Business Alliance
- Funding Business for Growth: Barbara Melvin, Wells Fargo
Fort Myers lunch meeting sponsored by: Rebecca Ross, Vice President, Private Wealth Management, Robert W Baird & Co. Inc.
Registration on or before August 8 will be $22 for members and $28 for friends. After August 8, registration will be $28 for members, $32 friends. Non-profits can put up a free table, and members can put up a table for $25. Attendees must RSVP. To register, visit www.aboveboardchamber.com.
The Above Board Chamber of Florida is dedicated to bringing people of faith together within the community, in the workplace and amongst one another. Their mission is to supply members with the tools that will allow them to take every aspect of their lives Above Board. For more information on the event or on how to become a member of the Above Board Chamber, contact Jeanne Sweeney at 239.910.7426 or visit www.aboveboardchamber.com.