11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Even with companies offering more incentives than ever before, it’s challenging to find employees, and even harder to retain them. That’s why Above Board Chamber of Florida is stepping in to help businesses learn more about how to create a work culture that will spark success in recruiting and retaining employees in 2022.
The Naples meeting will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Feb. 14th at the Hilton Naples at 5111 Tamiami Trail N. Theo Etzel, Director and Partner at Conditioned Air will emcee.
Naples panelists will be:
- Russell Budd, Owner of PBS Contractors and Wall System Contractors Naples Florida;
- Michael Wynn, President of Sunshine Ace Hardware;
- Gary Tasman, Chief Executive Officer/Principal Broker Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida;
- Todd Lyon, Administrative Director of Human Resources at NCH and
- John R. Huttner, President & CEO of HollingerJobs.com and David J. Hollinger Associates.
To register for either luncheon go to AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426.