Digital Media Coordinator
CONRIC PR & Marketing is searching for a dynamic individual to serve as digital marketing coordinator for immediate full-time employment with the team. This professional will support the marketing team in the development and implementation of digital, marketing and public relations strategies and communications. The individual will build client relationships, write press releases, and administer social media accounts and blogs. Additionally, the individual will manage distribution of press releases and promotional materials on media websites and across social media platforms, create e-newsletters and produce analytical reports for clients.
- The development and maintenance of websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material is the focus of a digital media coordinator’s job.
- The digital media coordinator is responsible for writing and posting content online and will need to know online marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO).
- Ideally, the digital media coordinator will also specialize in niches such as video content.
TRACKING & ANALYTICS
- Online trends continue to advance, so a key duty of a digital media coordinator is keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies.
- The need to learn new things and implement innovative media campaigns is ongoing.
- Research can also be part of the job, particularly whenever timely content needs to be posted.
- The digital media coordinator identifies target audiences and figures out the best ways to present information to these audiences.
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and any relevant writing samples or portfolios to Ryan@ConricPR.com.