This role will be focused on supporting existing and new clients, monitoring and meeting deadlines and budget parameters and collaborating within a team environment.
The position requires someone who is a highly organized and motivated individual, with experience managing client relationships and comfort with presenting and discussing marketing tactics with clients.
This position will report to the Director of Client Services.
- Project manage client campaigns from inception to strategy, execution, results and success across the marketing landscape (web, email, search, social, PR, print, broadcast, etc.)
- This position is client-facing with heavy client contact and responds to needs and requests on all aspects of their client needs.
- Professionally manage interactions and uncover and understand the needs of clients
- Efficient project management via a PM tool to ensure deliverables are provided to clients in a timely, organized, on budget and strategic manner.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver on client objectives across the marketing landscape through use of briefs, reports, meetings and project management software
- Collaborating with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver results
- Can present findings and recommendations to clients and colleagues (using PowerPoint or other visuals)
- Assist with preparation of proposals and bids to potential new clients
- Serve as final proofing/QA prior to sharing assets with clients
- Build monthly content calendars across channels for clients that ladder up to larger strategic goals.
- Regular research on client industries to understand the market so that marketing/PR recommendations are relevant and help clients maintain competitive edge.
- Provide support to the Client Services Director as needed with new client pitch creation, research, or other administrative elements needed to support new business acquisition.
- On an as needed basis, provide support with asset creation (copy/graphics) when and if deemed applicable by your direct leader.
- Agency experience (digital and/or marketing agency)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business or similar work experience
- 2-4+ years working in an agency setting
- Client facing experience highly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and proactive focus to progress projects forward
- Positive, self-starter with a desire to impact our clients and help them meet their goals