Topics and panelists return for roundtable discussions to help build your business
Above Board Chamber of Florida is proud to bring back popular topics and panelists in its annual “Best of the Best” roundup from 11:30 to 1 p.m. on Monday August 10 at the Hilton Naples,5111 Tamiami Trail N. in Naples and Thursday, August 13 at Harborside Event Center, 1375 Monroe St. in Fort Myers.
Each August, the Above Board Chamber of Florida invites members and guests back to learn more from their favorite panelists and topics. Attendees are encouraged to roll up their sleeves, ask the tough questions and join in on the roundtable discussions of their choice. The meetings include a plated lunch.
Roundtable topics and leaders for the Naples meeting:
- Google Mobile Strategies for Business– Hope Daley, Co-Founder and Executive Producer, Guerilla Media, and Javier Fuller, Chief Engineer, Fuller On-Line Solutions
- Building Referral Partnerships– Kelly Capolino, Real Estate Agent and Owner of Kelly Capolino P.A.
- Your Mind, Body & Business Health in 2015 –Lora Ulrich, Owner, The New You Lifestyle
- Unique Benefits to Spice-Up Employee Retention– Brian Rist, CEO and President of Smart Companies
- Secrets of Business Longevity – Michael Wynn, President of Sunshine Ace Hardware
- How to Be Your Best Self in 2015 –Kay Bork, Fashion Stylist and Wardrobe Consultant at Impressions (Carlisle LTD of New York and Per Se Boutique of Naples)
- Master Your Networking Skills –Bob Harden, Bob Harden RadioShow – News and Commentary
Roundtable Topics and Leaders for the Fort Myers meeting:
- Google Mobile Strategies for Business –Javier Fuller, Chief Engineer for Fuller On-Line Solutions
- Unique Benefits to Spice-Up Employee Retention– Gail Markham, Founder and Partner at Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.
- Building Your Power Team – Connie Ramos Williams President, CONRIC PR, & Marketing | Publishing
- Your Mind, Body & Business Health in 2015 –Rob Knox, Associate Dean of Academics, Keiser University
- Secrets of Business Longevity –Guy Whitesman, Chairman, Henderson Franklin’s Business & Tax Practice Group
- How to be Your Best Self in 2015 – Christine Sherlock, Owner, Image Matters Professional Service
- Master your Network Skills– Erica Castner, President, Queen of Results
- Building Referral Partnerships– Bill Blevins, Senior Vice President, Encore Bank in Lee County
Emcee for both meetings will be Ingrid Fuller, President of Fuller On-Line Solutions. The Naples meeting is sponsored by Christin Herrera, First Choice Insurance of Naples. The Fort Myers meeting is sponsored by Marlene Clark, D. Gates Wealth Management.
Naples lunch meeting registration: Registration on or before Thursday, August 6 will be $25 for members, $28 for friends. After August 6, registration will be $28 for members, $33 for friends. RSVP required atwww.aboveboardchamber.com.
Fort Myers lunch meeting registration: Registration on or before Thursday, August 7 will be $24 for members, $29 for friends. After August 7, registration will be $29 for members, $32 for friends. RSVP required at www.aboveboardchamber.com.
Non-members are encouraged to attend two meetings, then consider joining us to be part of the Above Board Chamber of Florida. For more information on the event visit the Above Board Chamber’s Facebook page. To become a member of the Above Board Chamber, contact Jeanne Sweeney at 239.910.7426.
The Above Board Chamber of Florida is dedicated to bringing people of faith together within the community, in the workplace and amongst one another. Their mission is to supply members with the tools that will allow them to take every aspect of their lives Above Board. For more information on the event or on how to become a member of the Above Board Chamber, contact Jeanne Sweeney at 239.910.7426 or visit www.aboveboardchamber.com.