Practical investment advice that actually works is hard to find. That’s why the Above Board Chamber of Florida has assembled some of the top financial minds in Southwest Florida for a pair of panel discussions in Fort Myers and Naples.
The luncheon seminars, called “How to Make Smart Investments vs. Just Spending Money,” will help those in attendance identify paths to success and learn how to follow them. Tom Hayden, senior editor at The News-Press Media Group, will lead a panel of the following experts on Monday, Nov. 5 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hilton Naples on 5111 Tamiami Trail N.:
- Florida Rep. Byron Donalds, a Wells Fargo Financial Advisor.
- Mindy LaCroix, a Certified Financial Planner, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Apartment Manager and Realtor.
- Jim Wheeler, founder and president of ArgoTrak, a multimillion-dollar global technology company.
Hayden will also serve as master of ceremonies at the discussion at the Crowne Plaza on 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers. He’ll be joined by the following panelists on Thursday, Nov. 8 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.:
- Al Rich, a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and financial advisor for the Nolte Group of Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Carolie Burroughs, a Chartered Financial Analyst and financial advisor with Raymond James.
- Angela Cooley, a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional and partner with Markham, Norton, Mosteller, Wright & Company.
Fort Myers meeting registration
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Wednesday, Oct. 31 is $28 for members and $32 for non-members. After Oct. 31, it’s $32 for members and $38 for non-members.
The meeting is sponsored by Lisa Doyle Mitchell and Denise Perchall.
Naples meeting registration
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Thursday, Nov. 1 is $28 for members and $32 for non-members. After Nov. 1, it’s $32 for members and $38 for non-members.
The meeting is sponsored by David M. Kover, CFP, and Jim and Christine Wheeler.
Yearly sponsors for the Above Board Chamber of Florida are CONRIC PR & Marketing, Pulse Technology Solutions LLC, Spada Salon & Day Spa, Your Walking Billboard, Charlie McDonald Photography, Lady in Pink Photography and Signarama North Fort Myers.
For more information or to register for the meetings, visit AboveBoardChamber.com.