With the introduction of The ENPYs, Storm Smart has signed on as the title sponsor for the inaugural Excellence in Nonprofit Performance Yearly Awards presented by the Cape Coral Community Foundation. The event will feature outstanding nonprofit organizations, leaders and partners within the region. Finalists and winners will be recognized at the inaugural awards luncheon on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at Crowne Plaza Bell Tower in Fort Myers.
Cape Coral Community Foundation president and CEO, Michael Chatman said, “We are ecstatic to have such an extraordinary community partner like Storm Smart to help make this vision of a premier nonprofit awards show a reality. Brian Rist and his team are deeply committed to our community and we’re proud to feature his business and service.”
In addition to Storm Smart, confirmed sponsors thus far include LCEC, CONRIC PR & Marketing, Suncoast Beverage and News-Press Media Group. Additional sponsorships are currently available. For more information, visit TheENPYs.com.
The inaugural Excellence in Nonprofit Performance Yearly awards (The ENPYs). Criteria, instructions and nomination forms are available at ENPYAwards.com.
Up to three finalists will be selected in each of the following categories by a panel of judges.
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year (established more than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year (established less than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year (CEO, president, executive director)
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year (board member)
- Nonprofit Employee of the year (paid staff member)
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year (individual who serves the organization and/or community)
- Nonprofit Business Partner of the Year (business who supports nonprofits and the community)
- Michel Doherty Community Impact Award (featuring an awe-inspiring individual)
- Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award (spotlights an individual who upholds Rotary’s “Service Above Self” motto
The Organization of the Year and Rising Organization of the Year will each be awarded a grant from the Cape Coral Community Foundation. Application submissions are due Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 10 a.m.
The Cape Coral Community Foundation, also known as the Global Center for Generosity, is a nonprofit organization created to help generous civic-minded donors that make a positive impact on their community and beyond. It works to grow philanthropy and strengthen society by encouraging endowments, addressing public needs and providing community leadership. For more information, call 239-542-5594 or visit CapeCoralCF.org.