Tickets for the 2021 Industry Appreciation Awards are on sale to the public starting Sept. 1, 2021. Each $50 ticket includes VIP networking, a plated lunch and attendance to the awards program. Tickets can be purchased until Friday, October 8 at www.industryappreciationawards.com.
Finalists for the 29th annual awards will be celebrated, and winners crowned at Caloosa Sound Convention Center in downtown Fort Myers. Award categories and finalists include:
Business Resiliency and Innovation
- Fort Myers Brewing Company
- Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
- Sewing Boutique
Community Steward of the Year
- Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida
- Florida Repertory Theatre
- The North Law Firm
Startup of the Year
- Seed & Bean Market
Innovator of the Year
- Cigent Technology, Inc.
- Energy Harness Corporation
- Metro Forecasting Models
Manufacturer of the Year
- Black Onyx World, LLC/Alikay Naturals
- Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
- Storm Smart
Small Business of the Year
- Architectural Metal Flashings
- Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Stickboy Creative
Large Business of the Year
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company
- Stevens Construction, Inc.
For more information about or to get involved with the 2021 Industry Appreciation Awards, contact Horizon Foundation Chief Fundraising Consultant Dilman Thomas at 239-810-1948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.